Category: General Message
Subject: The Rathlyn Fellowship - Indigenous Studies Program - McGill University
THE RATHLYN FELLOWSHIP
Thanks to the generosity of Roger Warren, one fellowship for $25, 000 is being offered to a deserving Indigenous student seeking admission to a Master’s or a Doctoral program at McGill University in 2020-21. The applicant’s research must focus on some aspect of the study of Canada. Based on progress reports and participation in the activities of the Institute, the award may be renewed.
Forms available at
1. The completed Nomination Form signed by the Applicant and the Chair/Director of the Department at McGill where the applicant intends to register in 2020-2021;
2. One recent letter of recommendation, original or certified (e.g. letter from thesis supervisor or copy of letter submitted in support of admission);
3. Description of applicant’s proposed study/research program (maximum 2 pages);
4. Official or certified copies (stamped and signed by the departmental representative) of all undergraduate and all graduate transcripts;
5. Any other documents specified for the award.
SUBMIT PROPOSALS TO:
Academic Program Director
Professor Christa Scholtz at
Application Deadline is Friday October 25th, 2020