Category: Call for Papers
Subject: Graduate student conference: Canadian Democracy at a Crossroads?
This is a reminder that on February 12 and 13th, 2015, the Bell Chair in Canadian Parliamentary Democracy at Carleton University is hosting a graduate student conference: Canadian Democracy at a Crossroads? This conference offers graduate students broadly interested in the study of Canadian politics and government an opportunity to gather in the nation's capital, present and receive feedback on their research from a scholarly audience, and engage in professional development and networking.
Proposals should include:
(1) First, last name and field of study;
(2) Institutional email address;
(3) Institutional affiliation, including current status in graduate program;
(4) Name and email address of supervisor;
(6) Title of proposed paper; and
(7) an abstract of no more than 200 words.
Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
There is no conference registration fee. Financial support is available.
More information about the conference is available at http://carleton.ca/polisci/canadian-democracy-crossroads/ or http://bellchair2015.weebly.com/.
Thank you for your assistance with this.